Sunday, February 27, 2011

A New Week!

After the crazy week we had, washing clothes and packing for a trip, driving to Indiana for a funeral, driving home in the snow while my hubby tried to find a good place that had WiFi so he could send a couple emails for work, I am looking forward to starting a new week.  I have some fun things up my sleeves this week!  Stay tuned to my blog to read about them as they happen.  (Some are surprises for the Bru Crew, so I won't post them yet.)  I usually do my school planning on Sunday afternoon for the rest of the week.  I find that in the afterglow of worship, planning my school week is more in tune with what God wants for my week.  Ultimately, that is my desire anyway.  I can plan whatever I want, but if it isn't what the Lord desires and plans, I am wasting my time!  Time is too precious to waste.

"Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain." Psalm 127:1a 

1 comment:

  1. I do my weekly planning on Sundays, too, though I hadn't stopped to really think it through like you have. I like your reason!

    ReplyDelete