Monday, May 21, 2012

Make-It Monday!

It's Make-It Monday.  As the school year winds down, so does AWANA.  BruCrewDad is helping lead the Cubbies, and he voluntold me to make cupcakes.  (Around here, if someone else volunteers you for something, you were "voluntold.")  I was happy to do it.  The perfectionist in me wanted the perfect cupcakes that screamed "CUBBIES" and not just regular cupcakes.  The other leader requested strawberry, so I get to try a new recipe.  Yay!  (I will sample them first, and if they are nasty, I'll go buy a cake mix.)  Stay tuned tomorrow to see how that goes!  Okay, so here's what I made for Make-It Monday:   Cubbie Bear's face!  I made 24 of these out of chocolate to put on top of the cupcakes!  Aren't they darling?  I also had plans to do some quilting today, but these cute little faces took WAY more time than I planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment