Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Craziness!

In the middle of the night last night, I heard a loud crash, followed by the pitter patter of kitty cat feet.  I thought nothing of it.  This is what I found, when I woke up.  They broke my pizza stone!!!!  Then, things got worse!  We had scheduled our female cat to get fixed, but when Dan's grandmother died, we canceled.  I had considered waiting and getting them both fixed together when our male cat was old enough to get fixed, but that isn't going to work.  She is in heat now, and there is only one male cat around-her brother.  As I'm heading out the door to the dentist this morning, it becomes apparent that we cannot wait to get her fixed, and they will have to be separated until then!  I was late to the dentist because I was going from the dentist to the gym, and I knew I couldn't just lock one of them in my room without a litter box, food and water for 3 hrs!  Fortunately, I didn't have any cavities (I was SURE I would after my morning!), and I had a good workout, but then I went to get the kids from the nursery only to discover that Smiley had an accident, so home, and to the shower we came.  Eventually, we will get to our school work today, but there have been lots of life lessons so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment